Thursday, 19 June 2014

Project Use Up 2014- Beauty Products

Project Use Up 2014
Beauty products included in the Project Use Up 2014



I am a major commitment Phobe! Yikes! oh no not that way, just a commitment phobe towards materialistic things. Nope, no nothing else, I can assure you that. I have few half emptied skin care and beauty products lying around waiting to be used and all because of my bad habits. I tend to just accumulate stuff and most of them go unused as I move along to the next interesting thing I find. May be because I get bored? Or may be my lack of attention span? Or the fear of finishing it up too soon because I love it so much? There are a million other reasons that I cannot explain.

Yeah that's my commitment issue, hence I am sharing my second part of the "Project Use up 2014". (If you like to read the first part please follow this link)

This time, I am including skin care and a couple of hair products. I am planning to stick to my rules, it shouldn't be that hard, I hope. 

 
Project Use Up 2014- Beauty Products


1.  Dr. Renaud Crème Douceur Framboise 

This is a sample I received a few months back, and to be honest apart from couple of test runs I haven't used it as a face cream.  It has a quite nice gourmand smell to it and a soft application. According to the product description, the cream combines four types of raspberry extract which claims to provide nourishing protection throughout the day. I will probably use this up in a month tops. 


2. Weleda One-Step Cleanser and Toner

I am all up for one-step cleansers, such as my oil cleansing method (I am hoping to share soon), it is an organic, all natural product packed with Witch hazel and Iris root. I love how it smells like lavender on my skin, very calming and relaxing, perfect for evenings. Having said that, I wouldn't probably purchase a full bottle once I am done.


3.Chanel Precision Body Excellence Revitalizing Smoothing Scrub

A little luxury in a tube, and I've had this for a while, because a little mean person in my head kept telling me to take it with me when I go on holiday; which never happened. So it's time to let go. 

4. The Organic Pharmacy Enzyme Peel Mask

Hmmm.... still in its packaging so can't say a lot at this stage. This will replace my weekly mask, and will let you know how it goes. I did realise that the full size product comes in a hefty price tag of £49.99 for 40mls, which I am not ready to shell out :) 


Project Use Up 2014- Beauty Products

5. The Body Shop's Beautifying Olive Oil

I love me some lightweight scented body oil for summer months. This is quite the multitasker, you could use it on body, face (which I stay away from though) and hair. I'd like to add cuticles to the list too. Not a bad product but only restricted for warmer days as I have terrible dry skin. 


6. Femme by Boss Body Lotion

Came in a gift set, and for some reason this one got left out. I think most of the time I forget to use it. Again not ultra moisturizing but the smell is divine, and a great way to extend the longevity of the perfume.


7. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by Lush

I am hanging on to this like no tomorrow, why?? Because I love it so so much!! But that's not gonna serve its purpose I know. I reserve RO's Argan Conditioner for one of these ultimate pampering days. You are supposed to use in the shower like a normal hair conditioner, but on the body and wash it off. There's a down side though,  It could get a little messy, but it's all worth it. I'll be sad when I finish this. 


8. Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Perfume

Received this in a swap with another perfume fanatic. I am including Miami Glow because I am loving it at the moment. It's such a pretty perfume filled with tropical fruity notes, vanilla and soapy musk and a great everyday work wear too (Link here for an in-depth review)


Project Use Up 2014- Beauty Products



9. VO5 Curl Defining Mousse

I believe this has been discontinued. Not a bad curling mousse, but I got fed up with it. I use this to enhance my natural waves and give it more definition and structure. Approximately 1/3 left so not long to go.


10. L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Pearlescent Shampoo

I love L'Occitane's skin care line, and this is a  nice gentle everyday shampoo. I don't think my all time favorite Head & Shoulders will let me convert to this, nonetheless, it leaves my hair, soft and nourished. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post..... Have you done a project use up? Please feel free to share it down below. 

Thank you for reading, have a great weekend!!
Bud xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment