Tuesday, 10 June 2014

My Current Read- June '14

http://thoughtsofabumblemind.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/my-current-read.html

Sometimes all you need is a good book and a cup of something-something (you know what I mean; what ever you prefer). Yesterday I popped in to my local library to pick up some reads and "This Dark Road To Mercy" by Wiley Cash managed to stop me in my tracks. The title itself and a quick flick through the pages were sufficient enough for me to justify, why I need this by my bedside. 

I've only had couple of chapters to read and I am already hooked on it, hence the sudden blog post. This is my first novel from the author, Wiley Cash and if I am not wrong he's known for his good stories. 

Here's a quote that grabbed my attention:
"You heard it today?" "No not today" he said " a while ago". " A while ago meaning you should've come to her funeral, what little bit of one she had? A while ago meaning you should've come and checked on us before now, before they put us in a home?" 


http://thoughtsofabumblemind.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/my-current-read.html
This Dark Road to Mercy by Wiley Cash

Hope you have a lovely week ahead! 

Bud x





No comments:

Post a Comment